The rest of the trip was spent in relative silence. It was a short shuttle ride into high orbit where the Corellian gunship was sitting. She had ordered her captain to keep to the Outer Rim while she got settled on Onderon, and had just recalled Captain Delving two weeks previously.

This would be her second trip to the ship. In a few days it would be landed on the planet and repainted with the sovereign colors of Onderon and become it's only hyperspace capable ship. But not for a few more days.

The shuttle entered into the sole shuttle bay of The Devil's Advocate, and De'Ville and Arilov made their way down the ramp. Captain Delving and four grey uniformed soldiers greeted them. "My Lady, we did not know you were paying another visit, and so I must apologize for the poor reception." Michel Delving fell in beside her as she continued to walk, and the four troopers brought up the rear behind Arilov.

"Captain, I need no reception, and I have told you that before." There was no sting in her words, Michel Delving was a fine officer, and fiercely loyal to her. He had defected from the Corellian fleet upon her banishment, bringing with him such loyal men and women as could be trusted. She trusted him even more than she trusted Xilarian. "I only came to show Arilov here the hangar."

Darth Viscera had arranged many years ago for her personal ship to be outfitted with a hangar capable of holding a squadron of fighters. She'd gotten rid of all but three TIEs to make room for a more precious cargo.

Michel nodded, "Certainly my Lady." With a subtle gesture the four troopers split off from their party, receding into the background of the ship's corridors. "You know the way well. But allow me the pleasure of accompanying you."

She nodded, knowing that it was being in proximity to her power that gave Delving new drive to do anything she asked of him, and so indulged him. A short walk and they were entering the wide doors that led into the highly polished hangar deck. A wheeled transport for getting pilots to their TIEs sat dormant by the inside of the door.

The captain gave another signal, and the lights came on, bathing the entire room with an unrelenting glare. De'Ville didn't bother looking at the three TIE fighters that were lined up directly in front of them, but walked past them, and towards the far side of the hangar. Arilov's footsteps followed her, Delving's did not.

"This is how you will make me my clones." She turned to face him, and was satisfied with the look of complete astonishment on his face. Behind her was a row of eighteen spaarti cyclinders, and there had once been many more. "Before you ask, I was a part of a raid on the Mount Tantiss labratory on the planet Wayland, when I was part of the Sith Order. As my reward for a job well done, I was given these."

She turned slightly, and walked towards them, running a hand lightly against the thick glass. "I have never used them, because I lack the knowledge of such things. Since cloning is outlawed, it has been increasingly difficult to find geneticists willing to take part in such a scheme." De'Ville turned to face him again, leaning against the cyclinder. "However, I parted out many that I had, and sold them to 'collectors,' or other beings interested in the old Empire's leavings. The government of the planet Kamino bought enough to make two complete cyclinders, although over several months."

He was still silent, and she added, "I honestly do not even know if any of these will work."