The coldness of the ale felt so good against the skin of her palms. Tionne gripped the mug firmly with her left hand, while the short glass containing the whiskey was in her right; she drew them closer to herself, eyes feasting on the amber liquids. Having hibernated for such a long time made her appreciate any sensation she could feel now as valuable, as the Knight's dreams were only filled with ones which were nothing more than fabrications of another's mind. The tips of her fingers grazed the chilly surface, flicking away a few droplets that condensed on the glass. Swinging her wrist, the Coruscanti brought the rim of the mug to her mouth, then skewed her gaze sideways to note an pitiful attempt of communication. After all, she was in a bar - what else could she expect? Aeons could pass and men would never change.

''Greetings.'' the redhead voice formally, then drew in a large gulp worthy of a man rather than a woman, almost emptying her glass. When it was set on the table once again, the Knight turned towards the burly male sitting next to her, barely fighting off the urge to wallow in her customary sarcasm.
''Would you like more, Master Thanewulf?'' the droid inquired once again, leaning in over the counter. Tionne's head turned sharply, gaze piercing the metallic bartender.
''Stop calling me Master. I'm not a Master. I'm a Knight.'' the woman answered in distress, leaving the droid speechless for a few moments. Nevertheless, it filled the glass to the brim once again and made itself scarce; Tionne grunted and downed the whiskey to wash away the frustration.