The Knight scratched her head. With Jedi in such small numbers, there were hardly enough mentors to go around. So much had changed since the days of the Old Republic; perhaps the Jedi and the Order needed redefining, with criticals flaws and mistakes corrected to prevent history from repeating itself. Somewhat puzzled, Tionne knew not what answer to offer.

''I take it's different now than it was in the time when I was a Knight. Back in the day, students were picked out by Masters. Most prospective ones were assigned to most distinguished Jedi Knights and Masters, while all others faced the Reassignment Council and were sent off to different branches of the Order to serve - ExplorationCorps, AgriCorps... My own student was almost sent to help grow crops before I picked him out. He was a difficult nut to crack, but I believe he grew up to be a formidable Jedi. One of the most gifted Mind Tricksters the Order ever saw...'' Tionne trailed off into a feeble sigh. The Corellian was still out there, frozen and waiting, with no means to be found. The Coruscanti had no other choice but to trust the Force and its mysterious ways to bring her apprentice back to her. In the meanwhile, why not make oneself useful?

''Since these are not those times, I should give you a choice. I can train you, if you wish. But that will mean we would spend an awfully lot of time together. You will curse me, hate me, you will want to hit me. But in the end, you will be a Jedi.'' the Knight concluded, then crossed her arms over her chest.
''You have been warned, Amos Iakona.''