There was reluctance to be felt within the tall man; doubt flushed through his being, leaving a tremor in the Force. It seemed as if he was giving up even before he started, even before he took the first step towards a brighter, more meaningful future. As a mentor, Thanewulf could never allow such a thing to take place.

''You will not learn anything you do not already know. There is no right and wrong. The Force is one - death and life - parts of one and the same cycle. To know the Force is to look within oneself - feel, sense, comprehend, understand, acknowledge. Fragile balance is what a Jedi should preserve.'' she recited earnestly, gazing deeply into Amos' hazel eyes. Her own eyes mirrored the wisdom of ages, diligently gathered through observation in more and less turbulent times alike, her own judgement unimpaired by disturbances that so often clouded the judgement of other Jedi, leaving them inapt to concentrate on the moment. Future was always uncertain, destiny was always a matter of choice.

''Let that be your first lesson, Amos. First of many to come.'' the redhead concluded solemnly, pushing both empty glasses away from herself. The droid wanted to refill them, but the Coruscanti declined with a smile.
''If I have any more of this, I will actually start believing all I am saying, heh.'' she added wittingly, nudging her companion under his ribs lightly.