Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revelations and End Times

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Andrew
    Solomon took in a long, slow breath. For centuries the Jedi Shadows, like the Sith they hunted, were widely thought to be phantasms of a bygone age. The Sith may have crawled their way back from the nightmare pages of history, but Solomon was just as glad to leave the Shadows where they had fallen.

"The Jedi Shadows worked in secret," he said. "They sacrificed all other Jedi duties, even their very identities, to hunt down the last vestiges of the Sith. I agree that this threat must be confronted, but I'd be cautious about invoking the methods of the Shadows. There aren't that many of us to go around."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

Baby.. I may be blind but what I lack in sight I make up for in sensuality ;)

AKA
    Jenny
    Daria lowered her head for a moment. Their lives were one unending series of sacrifices, setting aside everything aside their servitude of the Force.

“We can afford to take no half-measures in protecting the Order, as it is. If two Sith have managed to insinuate themselves into positions so close to our own, others may do the same – may have done the same already.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Zem nodded.

"We have to be prepared to assume this. The threats against us are existential threats. We can't be complacent simply in the false security that there are more of our number than a simple handful, as we may have once felt during the purge or beyond."

He paced about, coming to a stop at the center of the room.

"Any chance to unmask Dan for what he is, and to give us the advantage when the time comes to fight, we must take these chances. If that means we work with Alliance Intel, I think we should. If that means working outside the Alliance and possibly even against their interest, I think we should."

Serena's eyes traveled to where Sol's hologram rested, and she wished that he were solid and with her in the room. Her mouth was dry, her legs were shaky... She closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. Wind in the trees... leaf on the stream...

The other Jedi were speaking, and she finally felt calm enough to participate once more. "It is dangerous to speak of working against the Alliance while on an Alliance ship, Jedi Vymes. Our very lives are wrapped up in this Wheel - if they were to abandon us we would be more than vulnerable. If they turned against us..? The years have not softened my memories of Order 66.

"I believe that working with Intel is the best course of action. To sever relations at this point leaves the Enclave with no allies. This way we can determine how deep the rot goes, and work to excise it."

there is no passion; there is serenity
    there is no death; there is the Force

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “If Master s'Ilancy is indeed in the... thrall of this Sith then we find ourselves facing threats from within and without. We must use all resources at our disposal to see this matter to its conclusion.”

Daria cast a glance around the room. Though she could not see the expressions of her peers, she felt the uncertainty emanating from all of them. Each of them had faced trials of their own in the past, but Zem's words were a lot to take in.

“It would be wise to begin scrutinising the men and women closest to us, military and Jedi alike.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Zem nodded.

"It may also pay dividends to work closer with the Alliance on their missions, in order to make our presence felt, but also to gain any possible insight into what we're up against."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland.
    "In order to find a Sith..." a voice spoke from the dark corner of the chamber, echoing against the metallic plating on the walls - "...you have to know what you are looking for."
    A moment later, Tionne Thanewulf emerged into the dimmed light of the viewport and stood before fellow Jedi, clad in black leather from tip to toe. The electrum hilt of her saber shone strapped at belt, a sole reminder of more glorious times the Order had seen.

"How many of you have confronted a Dark sider to begin with?" she asked, turning around to address everyone in the room - "Or seen a friend, a colleague turn into a demon before your very eyes? How many of you have taken a life of such a friend to save your own?"

Tionne let a few idle moments pass to let the questions she raised settle with the crowd. Before even giving anybody a chance to answer, the redhead continued in a rather determined tone -
    "Hunt or be hunted. I have experience with Dark siders in abundance. Let me find her, him or them and bring them before the Council. I will bring them to justice, or have them killed in the process."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “Agreed,” Daria said, gratified to hear that she and Zem Vymes were of a similar mind.

As Tionne Thanewulf made herself known, the Miraluka watched her fellow Jedi Knight with seemingly sightless eyes. There were few people who knew Daria's history prior to being found and enlisted by Dasquian Belargic as an ally of the Rebellion. By virtue of her age, she had been spared the horrors of the Purge – but had spent much of her childhood in flight from a Sith Lord nevertheless. She knew the Dark Side... more intimately than she might have liked.

“This is not a task that one Jedi alone can accomplish.”

TheHolo.Net Poster

AKA
    Charley
    Zem nodded in agreement with Daria, working to find concord with Tionne's new suggestion.

"For our younger students that may very well be true, but we do have some with experience like yours. It's invaluable experience to have, but Master Daria is right. We can't act like the old Order did. This is an existential threat. We must all commit to fight it."

SW-Fans.Net Poster

AKA
    Jenny
    “For those of us who already deal with the Alliance on a daily basis,” Daria went on, “This should not be a difficult task to accomplish. Our skill sets are... unique and invaluable. Though the Republic has called upon us before to aid them, I have no doubts that they would welcome our assistance in many more matters than we already find ourselves involved.”

Her head dipping for a moment, the Jedi Knight crossed her arms over her chest as she considered her next words. “Many of us would not be here, gathered as we are, were it not for agents of the Rebellion. Let us draw upon these connections to investigate further.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12