Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Transaction. (open)

Jedi Master Beta

His powers served him well, as usual. JMB had forseen the consequences of his ill-fated distraction. He saw the fruit make its way back to him even before he had thrown it towards Ogre. He reached out with the force to the other end of the bar. The cylindrical onject levitated with uncanny speed and found itself in the Jedi's hand. JMB held the brush up in front of his face, with the brush part facing Ogre. The fruit lodged itself in the brush hairs, leaving a nasty mess on the brush - more hummiliating for JMB than any fruit hitting him in the face. He was ready to cry, but resisted the urge...

Oh now that wasn't very nice was it. I mean...it's not as if the fruit did any damage to you that can't be fixed, but this is ruined now. I wonder if Andre can get me a new one from the Salon...but that might cost me. And I don't suppose you're going to re-emburse me for that cost, are you?!

JMB didnt exactly look angry at Ogre, just a little annoyed at his rudeness. JMB looked at his Chrono, whilst simultaneously dropping the brush and replacing it with his lightsaber. They should have been here by now...

Savin Blackwolf

Savin realizes introductions are in order as he observes an antagonist entering the fray. A particular man whom is very obnoxious and pitiful alike, Jedi Master Beta. Savin has not seen a worse Jedi ever than this Beta... his repulsive mannerisms and lofty speach. He is deserving of death and a disgrace to everything the deluded Jedi represent.

Savin turns towards Phantom, "And this is a business associate of mine, Kandreesa Teir... Kandreesa, this is a new friend of mine.. Darth Phantom of the Sith Empire."

Kandreesa acknowledges Phantom with a silent nod of her head. Savin is itching to put a blaster bolt between the eyes of Beta himself with much hatred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12