Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Triple Threat (CLOSED Warren, Kaine, Angellink11)

Cat Van Derveld

OOC: Okay Vega, and all you really have to do is uncheck that lil box under your post screen that says "Include custom signature" and also, do you know if Ket and Kaine are still going to fight?

Vega Van Derveld

OOC - Kaine Yup, Ket, I haven't seen him in a while.. :/

(Psst, I knew the thing about the sigs, that's what I do all the time)

Cat Van Derveld

OOC:I was telling Kyle so Kyle doesn't have to do it anymore either.And me either, haven't seen Ket.

Kaine Darklighter

OOC: I was actually waiting to see Ket, I wanted to ask him a question. I dont need to ask now, so I'll post..

IC: Kaine came crashing down into the darkness. He finally hit what seemed to be the floor. He didn't like this darkness, he really didn't. Kaine got up onto his feet, and simply grinned at Ket. A light aura begin to softly glow around his body, and it slowly got brighter and brighter. The darkness seemed to fade away, as the light began to take over. Kaine simply grinned, as he pointed one hand at Ket. The Sith Warrior merely glared over at him. Suddenly, A beam of white flashed up into Ket's eyes, whiched periodically blinded him. The darkness and the white faded away from both of them, but Ket was still blinded. All he could see was a large white light, and that was all.

Kaine grinned. He would use this to his advantage. Ket suddenly doubled over in pain, as Kaine's knee went driving up into his stomach. The power of his knee lifted him off the ground slightly, and when he came back down, The Sith collapsed down to his knee's. Kaine visciously kicked it with his right leg, which sent Ket sliding across the ground. From the knee and the kick, Ket had let go of his now fallen saber. Kaine called it to him, and held it in his right hand. He simply smiled, as he swung both sabers in arcs infront of him. From the speed of swinging them, green and silver streaks were left, but faded almost instantly. Kaine waited for the Sith Warrior to arise and to regain his vision.

angellink11

OOC: I already know about the check box.

IC: Kyle pushed his saber against Cat's and than jumped backwards. He backflipped and turned jsut in time to catch CAt again. Their sabers sizzeled as they met and sparks flew from both. Kyle pushed more than he moved to the right and slashed at Cat's mid section.

Cat Van Derveld

*Cat felt the hit, but controlled it with his anger, he then slashed at Kyle as Kyle blocked his hits, then Cat went in a with a top,low,top,mid,top,low combo which he got defeneded by Kyle, they both swung and connected their light-sabres ,sparks hitting each other's faces, as both of them pushing at each other with their force, then Cat let go, did a spin,side move and a back slash to Kyle's back mid.As Cat did a front flip converting to a side flip which he then faced the back of Kyle.*

angellink11

Kyle rolled on the ground. He got up. He was tired and weary but he wouldn't stop. He knew he had to go on. He came at the sith full force. Their blades clashed once again. They contnued to battle and their blades continued to smash into one another. Giving neither an advantage or disadvantage. Finally Kyle jumped into the air and landed behind Cat. He kicked at the sith but the sith moved out of the way.

Cat Van Derveld

*Cat did a roll to the side with and unleashed his other sabre and did a spin move with his arms on Kyle,but Kyle put up his defense and stopped it, then the two of them clashed at each others blades again*

*They sorta tested each other in each other's moves and which combos they usually used on each other.This was a good match up indeed, then Cat did a mid-left,mid-right combo which ended up in a low-right and then to a high-left hit.Then Kyle started doing combos towards Cat's mid section as Cat blocked his every move*

*Then Kyle slashed staight in the mid-section hard and before it would have contact with Cat, Cat fell back to the ground as the blade barely missed him and did a jumpup-flip and kick Kyle in the chest knocking him to the ground*

*Cat then locked at the Jedi with fury all in his eyes, then they both jump up and connect in the air with each other's blades*

angellink11

Kyle felt the pressure on his saber's hilt. He felt it vibrating but he ignroed it. He pushed backwards and backflipped onto the ground. He breathed in and out. He felt the sweat pouring down his arms and legs. He felt his blood rushing with adreniline. They where both evenly matched. It would take time before either or won. Kyle came forward. Cat blocked his right saber as it came from the right and the left as it came from there. The blades hummed with power. Than Kyle used all his strength to push Cat backwards. Kyle than pushed his right saber forward. He watched as Cat's saber sliced away form it clean. Than he saw the hilt of the saber smash into the sith's nose. He saw blood gush out of it. Kyle raced forward and leaped into the air and kicked him hard in the stomach.

Cat Van Derveld

*felling his nose bleed bad, as blood went flying everywhere, and as Kyle kicked him in his chest,Cat went with a blow with his light-sabre that went straight on his chest making blood gush all over them, then Cat flew back from the impact of the kick as also Kyle from the slash,Cat then looked at his nose, and then took out a rag from his pocket and whiped it making it slow down the bleeding,then Kyle stood up*

Cat Van Derveld

OOC:Booting up topic

angellink11

Kyle stood there. He licked his lips, his hands where swore and his hole body. He could feel the pain coming from every wound on his body. He stood there and continued to stare at Cat. Neither of them was at a good standign point. They where both weak and they would just grow weaker as the battle went on. He turned his saber off and clipped both onto his belt. He stood there and spoke softly.

"Cat neither of us will walk away from this battle. We're evenly matched. Let's just call it a tie. Than walk off. We can finish this fight when we're healed and at full strength again....if this battle goes on we won't survive. You must know that. To kill me would be to kill yourself...you don't want that know do you. You want to live on to battle another day don't you?"

Kyle stood their. He hoped that Cat would go for it so that they would both be able to survive.

Cat Van Derveld

I am sorry,but I must not stop now, get ready for this now, Jedi! *Cat then uses a Pyrism spell known as the Fire Demon, he looks at a broken branch and casts the spell on it, the fire can not be put out and burns whatever he wants it to, then Cat makes it cast fire on Kyle, then the fire demon casts it on him and Kyle starts to burn,as Kyle is feeling the pain he jumps in the swamps water real quick to make it catch off then gets back up as he is badly burnt, the fire demon doesn't go away until after 5 minutes,which had not nearly passed yet*

*knowing the one might die, but uncertain who it would be, he must keep fighting*

Cat Van Derveld

Cat Van Derveld vs. Kyle Horn

OOC:Bumping up

angellink11

Re: Cat Van Derveld vs. Kyle Horn

Kyle shook his head. He was badly wounded now but he would control the pain. He moved slowly and felt burns stretch and pull at him trying to keep him from moving. He ignored it and continued to look at Cat, leaving his saber unignited.

"Cat just because I got burned doesn't mean I'll die...just turn away. One tie with an equal doesn't matter. Don't be foolish"

Kyle than pulled both sabers out and ignited them.

"But if you intend to keeping fighting than fine. But I warn you I will not end up dead or walking away."

Cat Van Derveld

OOC: I know that.

IC: Fine then Jedi, we will resume later, back back once the moon is blood red and the mist is out, I will return....

OOC: We can continue on Saturday or whatever, you go ahead and start it up in this topic again.

IC: *Cat then turned his light-sabres off then gave a grin, then walked out to the shadows,then turning around with his eyes blood red*

So long till then, Kyle.....

*Then his eyes faded out turning darker then pitch black meaning he was gone*

angellink11

Kyle turned and headed off towards his ship. He would go to the closest place where he could get medical attention which was at the GJO. He knew he was badly wounded and needed medical attention to fight again.

Ket VanDerveld

Ket got up,his vision slowly coming back to him. He looked to Kaine and growled low as he charged at him. But when it looked as if Kaine could strike him,Ket lept up and came crashing down,a kick placed into his head,knocking him tot he ground with a mighty force. Ket picked him up and uppercut him square in the jaw,and then using the force,he amplified his next strike and sent him sprawling out upon the ground.

Cat Van Derveld

OOC:Hey Ket, are you still fighting Kaine,I was just wondering because I thought he was trying to join TSE and still didn't know if you where fighting him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123