Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: [open]*On Tatooine...

obiwan2

**Obiwan2 looked on at his beautiful fiancee, as the darkside took over her heavenly body. Her eyes glowed with pure evil, fueled from the talisman Jedah placed around her neck**

NO! It was Jedah...I tried to stop him...but....

**Tear slowly began to flow down Obiwan's cheek at the sight of his beloved Angel. Indeed, Jedah had finally found the one way to tear him apart like nothing else could...going after Leia, the woman he loves more than anything. He knew he had to get that talisman off of her. As she neared him, he reached out for it, but she quickly kicked him in his already sore ribs, causing him to scream out in pain, as he clinched his teeth tight. The Dark talisman gave her the strength she needed, as she began her assault on the beaten Jedi. Everytime he tried going after the talisman, she would knock him down again. It seemed as though she knew every move he would make before he made it**

Leia...please...listen to me. Push the dark side away, Leia. Listen to your heart....I...I love you...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo

**As Obiwan2 tried desperately to reason with Leia, his words just fell short for her. He just blame Jedah for her injuries. All Leia knew what the darkside was telling her.::

Jedah did this?!

**Leia growled**

That's a bunch of Jedi lies. You know it!! NOTHING BUT LIES JEDI!!

**Leia kept advancing to Obi..he tried desperately to get the talisman off of her. But she would not allow it. She fought him off her, not letting him get too close to her**

**Obi then desperately tried to plea with Leia**

"Leia...please...listen to me. Push the dark side away, Leia. Listen to your heart....I...I love you... "

**Leia stopped in her tracks. For a split moment..she seemed confused. He loved her?! What? Leia quickly shook her head..and quickly turned her eyes back to Obi. Anger was all you can see in her eyes once more. The darkside was still taking over her through the aide of the talisman.**

**An evil chuckle came from Leia's mouth. One that put a chill up Obiwan's spine**

HA!!! You love me!!! Right!!! Another Jedi Lie!!

****Leia looked on at Obiwan as an evil thought entered her mind**

You know..why am I wasting my time with you and your lies. I hate the jedi lies. Come to think of it...I'd love to teach those pathetic jedi a little respect for the darkside. For the darkside is where true power is. And I know where I can find a bunch of Jedi at once and do this is one quick merciless lesson.

Unless..you think you can stop me!!!

**Obiwan2 looked on at Leia with total shock.**

Well I am leaving I think I could use a DRINK now. Just be thankful I didn't kill you Obiwan..atleast not YET!!

**Leia within a blink of an eye forcespeed out of the BG, headed to her X-Wing with one destination in mind...

<a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=247.topic>Yoghurts Bar and Grill.</a>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456