Thread: Sanis walks into the DIscussion Chamber

Sanis Prent

Sanis walks into the DIscussion Chamber

(It was a far cry from the last time Sanis had visited. The Sith Order seemed to be a powderkeg...on the verge of an explosion. To the commoner's eyes, this was a sign of bad things to come, but in the eyes of Sanis Prent...an unscrupulous Outlaw for hire...such things were a bounty. Drastic times called for drastic measures, and now more than ever, he was assured that he might be able to find some decent work in such a place.

Wandering about...Sanis began to investigate...seeing the chance to exploit a little bit of dissention and turn a profit.)

Iesis

Re: Sanis walks into the DIscussion Chamber

*the black Corellian panther walked along the corridors silently, searching for any varment to turn into a meal*

*catching the scent of someone she did not fully recognize, Iesis stopped in her tracks, forgetting about food for the moment*

*she had smelled this scent before, but it had been awhile since that time*

*changing directions, she walked towards where the chamber was*

*she stopped once she saw the destnation to the scent walking around; a male, human*

*she remembered him from passing at the bar her Mistress frequented, always drinking a bitter smelling liquid*

*she stayed back in the shadows, but continued to watch the man*

Darth Viscera

Viscera examined the bounty hunter, who had performed so gallantly in the capture of the traitor Darth Roul. A friendly grin developed on his face. This being was indeed one who commanded respect of others, if not in his physical appearance, then in his abilities.

"Good morning, Mister Prent. We are still very much beholden to you for your prior service to our humble group. While you are our guest, is there anything that you require? If you are limited in credits, this can be rectified easily enough."

Viscera suddenly became silent, and removed an odd-looking device from within his cloak. The projectile, as it seemed to be, was aerodynamic, with a blunt nose, and several colored rifling bands further along its tail, indicating its purpose. This particular one was blue. Viscera held the shell up so Sanis could see it, and lowered his voice to a whisper.

"And there are more where this beauty came from, I assure you. All are genuine, of course. I wonder if you have the time to speak privately with me?"

Sanis Prent

(Sanis raises an eyebrow in curiosity. If ever there was somebody he considered working for on an extended basis, it was Diktat Viscera. The man had resources, and he flaunted them. It made his work increasingly lucrative, and Sanis would be a fool to not at least consider whatever he had to say.)

As always Mr. Viscera, you speak my language very well. I'm sure I can find time in my schedule for an appointment.

Darth Viscera

Sanis Prent

Done and done. Pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Viscera.