Quote Originally Posted by Maze Maniaci View Post
TGC is on Jcink so they could go free with ads if they had wanted to stay alive but since I know the Admin I have good Idea why they just closed up shop instead of going that route. As for their resurgence in 2020 it feel apart because as some of it was built on nostalgia people returning just to see how it was going so didn't take long oh yeah there were the secret bannings the admin there staff were doing of people they didn't like. So people also didn't stick around because of the Wiki situation the admin tried to change the original wiki (rewrite history) got caught and had their privileges stripped on the wiki. Basically the "new Admin" (not Ceel) didn't a lot of foul things and they tried to bury it all by banning people who knew about it and tried changing the story. I could go into more detail as I was one the people banned but I will leave it at that.

After everyone left or was banned the admin themselves stepped down to let other clean up their mess but ti didn't work and then sometime after that they moved to Jcink. As for who Admin Droid is they are more commonly known by there rp character name Katarine Ryiah in the star wars community. For me TGC died in 2013 it was home from 2008 until then.
Thank you for that info, I recognise the name 'Katarine Ryiah' so glad to finally connect a name (was always wondering who this mysterious 'Admin Droid' was as they were clearly a forum veteran but didn't know what handle they had used). Sorry to hear you had issues with the TGC relaunch, I was unaware of any bannings or other such goings-on and simply assumed TGC's quick decline after the initial relaunch was due to people's initial nostalgia hits waning.