"What is that creature?" Ezra asked.

Really? Rikke thought to herself. Just how have you never seen a SSi-Ruuk before now? And even if you have, why are you blatantly exposing your ignorance to someone we know almost nothing about?

Behind her, she heard Alazne Gni breathe a suppressed laugh.

She wanted to scold the young Acolyte for evesdropping on her private thoughts and feelings. But now was not the time. It was essential that she appear in control. Something Ezra apparently couldn't comprehend, but least of all did she need Alazne Gni acting like a giggling school-girl. She breathed deeply to try to retain control over herself. The conversation with this Vel Aath woman was over, Rikke had the information she needed.

"Mistress Vel Aath, I'll see to it personally that this information reaches it's intended recipients. Unless this.... Hara Kiri person wishes to enroll in our school, I do not see how we might be able to assist her. Thank you for your time."

And the holo faded until it snapped off.

She glanced around to confirm Vel Aath's droids were gone. "Ezra..."

"What the hell was that? Are you actively trying to appear a complete fool? Do you aspire to be an idiot?"

"And you!" She turned to Alazne Gni, her pointed teeth clenched, lips curled back in rage. In seconds she was charging at the 20 year old Acolyte and had her hands wrapped around her throat, back against the wall.

"Do you even have a brain in your head? I explicitly told you NEVER to pry into my thoughts."

"Mistress-" Alazne Gni tried to say.

Rikke loosened her grip a little as she wanted to see the young Acolyte squirm. "You have one chance to fix this, I think. Otherwise I'm going to electrocute you and donate the body to Ezra's lab."

"I honestly can't help overhear you when you're angry. You're so loud. I wasn't even snooping in your mind, I was in his."

"Not better." She replied and felt source of rage and object rise between her and Alazne Gni. The girl would feel the Dark Electricity now as the anger in Frygt was seeking out it's polar opposite to jump like physical electricity jumped from positive and negative.

"I think I have a plan to rescue the woman." Alazne said, undoubtedly feeling her Mistress's patience growing thin. "Without the Empire noticing she's gone until it's far too late."

"We're not rescuing this Kiri person." Frygt said and released the Acolyte.