TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie

College College Football 2013: Lots of Tight Ends

Alabama is unsurprisingly #1 and Oregon is #2 and Charley you're going down.

Are they doing a playoff thing this year or is it the same old stuff? I can't ever figure out which bowl games are the 'best.' Besides the BCS Championship game, that's pretty obvious. Plus the Rose Bowl is pretty sweet, but that's a Pac 1012 thing.

oh what a tangled web I weave

You can breathe easier this year, Alabama is not going to play for the national championship.

Our offensive line is way too young to effectively dominate up front and allow us to play the kind of ball control offense we want, and our defensive secondary is not very good at all now that our top cornerback's been suspended indefinitely.

I doubt we'll win out in our division, let alone conference and certainly not in a BCS bowl. Not the way that Oregon, Clemson, and FSU are playing. If we somehow luck up into a bowl against Ohio State that would be our best shot, but it's laughably remote.

I just don't see many potential losses on Alabama's schedule. They're the champs until beaten.

LSU is going to clown us this year. They're the most complete team in the SEC west. I have no idea what to make of the east, so if we get past that whatever we face is a tossup

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I want a pink Oregon football helmet.

that is all.

So yesterday was a massive amount of chaos and upsets. I'd have to tentatively say that Alabama can take the SEC west even if we drop one to LSU. Auburn's looking real good but I think we'll be gunning for them.

That leaves us SECCG vs probably Mizzou, who has the kind of QB/receiver matchups that A&M have so that'll be an awful shootout and a tossup.

Oregon looks great and that is surprising nobody. They'll run the table in PAC this year.

FSU is better than both teams by miles and is your new champion this year, I'm calling it.

also its my favorite week of the year now!

They low down
    They dirty
    They some snitches

I am not gonna crown FSU by any stretch. They're probably gonna have to beat Miami twice.

College football is too hilariously chaotic for the transitive theory to apply at all, so yeah. I hope there's more meat on that game's bones than the Clemson game at least. I'd love to get a FSU/Miami game to rival the ones from the 80's and 90's.

I hope Bama wins out of course, but I absolutely adore Jameis Winston both as a quarterback and as a person. Plus he's a hometown boy so I gotta recognize.

TheHolo.Net Poster

Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Holly
    Um.

Its not looking good for Oregon right now.

House equilibrium is off kilter, the husband has sequestered himself in his office.

I have no idea what to make of Bama now. Our OL has shored up its shortcomings quite a bit. We're still vulnerable in the secondary with some sloppy / blown coverage mid to deep, but it's nowhere near as lax as it was.

Meanwhile Auburn is looking more and more legit. This year's Iron Bowl may actually be scary good.

SW-Fans.Net Admin

Good but Damaged Goods

DragonCon 09
    The Hurricanes front 7 is more of a pleasant summer sea breeze than an intense, organized tropical weather system.

Duke's QB was writing elaborate Victorian style letters home while in the pocket and occasionally looking up to throw a pass.

Auburn has had 2 of the most remarkable wins I've ever seen in back to back games.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

We were pretty stunned at that game. I'm pretty sure that's all anyone will be talking about for weeks.