TheHolo.Net Admin

Baroness Scorpion #2
    Lesbian Overlord of SWFans

DragonCon 09
    AKA
    Jenny

Jedi Calling all Jedi

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20087

In Loki's last post, he has gathered us all inside one of the Whaladon's cargo holds. All Jedi who want to discuss the future of the 'Order' should be at this meeting. This is also a chance for anyone without a Jedi character aboard the Wheel to acquire one, as there are a total of 25 Jedi present and not all of them are player characters.

TheHolo.Net Admin
    OG Forum Overlord

AKA
    Holly
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lilaena Steam ID: jainhollie
    I'll admit I haven't read much of what's going on in the Jedi collective since I had Serena captured by the Empire, but maybe someone could remember her, if they haven't talked about "where the heck is Serena?" already.

SW-Fans.Net Poster

As Auditor-General of the Corporate Sector Authority, I hereby order all food chains to make their bantha burgers with bacon... ... ...I can do that, right? I can't? You're fired.
    Has been a member for 5 years or longer
    AKA
    Vince
    Blog Entries
    I still want Cho to contact his long-lost Jedi brethren somehow. But alas, I can't come up with a plot to do so!

Drin Kizael
    I might have a way for that to happen if you want to abandon your character's old job. The CSA is no longer a safe place for anyone with more than a Force sensitivity than your average Espo.

PM me if you are interested.