Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Action Figure Line

SithLord323

I have replaced the O ring on many of my Joes. I just find that my Transformers still look great! Maybe its because they didn't see too much "action". The best was when I would set up all my Joes and have my Scorponok come and destroy them all! :evil:

jjwr

Which TF's do you have? My collection isn't that big, mainly just the ones I really like. I've got a number stored away in a box but the ones I've got out and on display are

Inferno(always one of my faves)
    Skids
    Mirage
    Ultra Magnus
    Jetfire
    Omega Supreme
    Thrust

Some of the coolest ones IMHO

Jedi Master Kyle

I haven't got any of them left. I wish I did. The last ones I had were Kup and Blurr. Kup may still be around here somewhere, but I doubt it.

SithLord323

I have:

Scorponok
    Sound Wave
    Megatron
    Star Scream
    Sandstorm
    HeadMasters Alligator(forgot the name)
    Hot Rod

That's all I can think of, off the top of my head. I know I have a few others, though.

jjwr

Megatron, Soundwave, Star Scream and Hot Rod are pretty cool ones, I've never seen a Scorpinok in person so I can't comment on that one.

Jedi Master Kyle

Did anyone have Metroplex? He was AWESOME.

jjwr

I think I've still got him sitting in my box, he wasn't one I liked all that much.

Jedi Master Kyle

That must be a big box!

SithLord323

Scorponok was this big purple and green mess. He was in the Headmasters line. He went from a foot tall robot to a scopion to a city. I still want to get a Jetfire....sigh. Maybe one day soon!

Jedi Master Kyle

Jetfire was one of the best transformers ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12